Friday, July 09, 2010

Weeds: Asking For Help...

My lawn was overrun with weeds this spring.

We used to have lawn service. But the lawn looked great, so I figured
I could save a buck and maintain it myself.

That didn't work. By end of last fall it started to show signs of
neglect. By spring there were more weeds than grass.

I told myself I'd get around to it. Then came days and days of full
schedules and out-of-town weekends. Barely time to mow the lawn
much less buy and apply weed-n-feed.

Finally, I gave in. I asked Beth to call back in the lawn service.

Within a week there was a noticeable improvement. Within two weeks,
it looked lush and the army of weeds were receding. Now, it just seems
I need to mow it more often.

The same is true in marketing. There are probably several projects
you've been meaning to get around to -- when you have the time. You
just never seem to have the time. And your marketing is starting to
become a little neglected.

Asking someone like a marketing services agency to help may be a
wise choice.

Takeaway: What are the weeds in your marketing lawn?

No comments: